Day 28

#92 Drive-in - DONE! I am so happy I put this one on the list. I love the drive-in, and I have one about 10 minutes away, but I have not gone in years. So, last Sunday a friend of mine and I decided to see the new Terminator movie and Star Trek. Now Terminator received some pretty awful reviews, so I was not expecting a lot (not should you). Having said that...it was better than I expected. It didn't make me laugh, it didn't make me cry, but it did keep my attention the whole movie and I didn't have a feeling of "what a waste of money" afterwards, so therefore I will give it 2 out of 5 stars. Star Trek, on the other hand, I was very impressed with. I have never watched a single episode of the TV show and still really enjoyed the movie. Great cast too (I was soooo excited to see Simon Pegg in it, love that guy!) and they all looked surprisingly similar to their TV counterparts. 


Other Updates, I went camping last weekend for two nights at a
 beautiful park only about 45 minutes from my house. Did some geocaches (3 more), hiking, grilling (it was grilling breakfast lunch and dinner for 3 days, but I only counted it as one more for #55), some sudoku puzzles (3 more) by the fire... all in all a VERY relaxing weekend : )

0 comments: