Status Update

So, I am early on in the list still...it is only day 54, but I figured it would be a good idea to check on my pace so far. Now I know that should be pretty easy, it's a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days, so as long as I do something once every 9.91 days I will be fine. However, as I thought about it I was surprised at how many I put quantitative numbers to (i.e. 132 geocaches). When I did the math I realized it's technically 605 "activities" I have to do, meaning I really should be doing something list-orientated once every 1.65 days. Here is my status so far:

Day 54
List Items Complete: Currently 8 of 101, need to be at least 5.
"Activities" Complete: Currently 86 of 605, needs to be at least 33.

So I am on good pace! I have some big ones still to cross off the list, but so far so good :)

2 comments:

  magickat

August 3, 2009 at 3:41 PM

how did i only find this now????????

i LOVE this! i am adding it to my blog-roll. hope you don't mind!

kat

  magickat

August 3, 2009 at 3:42 PM

(i do 43things.com but am super impressed that you have 101 things to accomplish!)