Day 100 - Send Mom Flowers 3x

#46 - Send mom flowers for no occasion, just to show her you love her (now 1 of 3) - So, as you can see from the list, there have been some exciting cross-offs this weekend...but this one I feel deserves a post by itself. My mother is the most amazing woman in the world, I would not be the man I am today if it wasn't for her. In fact, this list would not be possible if it were not for my mom...so therefore I am planning on sending her flowers on day 100, day 500 (half-way), and day 1001. She is upstate with my father for a long weekend, so I have them coming to the house on Wednesday, so if you see her before then, don't tell her and ruin the surprise! It's as good thing she is not great with technology and has no idea how to check my blog updates...either that or she just plays dumb to force me to call her more often and give her personal updates instead of just reading them :). I love you mom!

1 comments:

  S. Shoemaker

August 24, 2009 at 8:10 AM

The plan to send your mum flowers is so cute, Brian! I hope no one ruined the surprise! Are you ready for all of the students to come back to campus?